What About Our Brains? (article) | Mesothelioma Cancer 24

What About Our Brains? (article)

What About Our Brains? (article) - cancer diagnosis, cancer treatment, chemo brain, emotional toll, ptsd, Mesothelioma Cancer 24, In the article you read this time with the title What About Our Brains? (article), we has prepared this article well for you to read and retrieve information in it. hopefully the contents of this article post we write this you can understand. okay, happy reading.


What About Our Brains? (article)

So cancer didn't kill us. Our cancer treatment didn't kill us. But our brains no longer function as well as they did before.

At my knitting group at a cancer support center we routinely forget each other's names.... and claim chemo brain.

I think there are several causes of chemo brain. The biggest and most important one is the so called 'cognitive dysfunction' as a result of the lovely chemicals they pour into us during treatment. There is a lot of information on this as well as the awareness (finally) of the need to do something about this.

I strongly believe that another cause of chemobrain is the stress and ensuing PTSD that causes us to have lapses in our memories as well.

This raises the issue that while a cancer diagnosis and treatment is harsh on our bodies and on our minds, there needs to be a concerted effort (and more research) on how to improve post treatment care and how to prevent more issues for patients.

From a patient's point of view, a cancer diagnosis should not be a life changing event. I can be a life affecting event but it should not alter you forever - either emotionally or physically.

There are many ailments out there without cures but then why is 'cancer' the only word which is so scary? We need to take the fear out cancer and the injuries out of its treatment. This would help our brains a great deal.


This is the article What About Our Brains? (article) this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. well, see you in other article post.

Title : What About Our Brains? (article)
link : What About Our Brains? (article)

1 Response to "What About Our Brains? (article)"

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. Or Text me on +1-502-2334-479  for more expliant. 

    ReplyDelete